Kenneth S. Chainey, P.E. has broad expertise in many aspects of civil engineering. He offers residential and commercial services. With more than 29 years of experience, he provides services from preliminary planning to full design and final inspection. He is known for combining sound economic and innovative engineering with a professional approach. With each assignment, he takes the time to listen to your concerns. He always makes it his goal to respond on time and within your budget.
- Architectural Engineering Institute (Associate Member)
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- U.C. Berkeley College of Engineering (C.O.E) "Alumnus" (Class of 1982)
- Past Director of the C.O.E. "Engineering Alumni Society"
- ISSM+FE Member (International Society of Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering)
- Better Business Bureau (A+ rating)
In 2010, we received the 2010 Design Award for Best Small Addition from the City of Piedmont Planning Commission.
To learn more about how he can help you, call today.
Call Us Today At ♦ (510) 234-0503
Created By YP Intellectual Property LLC